10 February 2012

Friday Belt: Chardonnay & Drill Sgt. Hunt

Bramito del Cervo - $20

Eatlay Restaurant, NYC, 2012
Ah, Mr Tinsetta...so good to see you again. Ess cold out, no? I like'a that coat. Here, let me take that'a for yooo... We have'a today some wonderful feesh specials but I suggest the bruschetta with shrimps grilled in a' Limoncello and garlic to'a start. I have a very nice and'a reasonable Char-doe-nayy from Ooombria to go with it. You'a can't beat the price and it's from the same Antinori vineyard, Della Sala, you know - where your favorite, Cervaro comes from...It's not Cervaro but'a -- I like to say it's close for'a half the mooney...



Fatigue Web Belt - Four Years Active, Two Years Inactive

Ft Jackson, SC 1976
Tinset, you red faced maggot. If you're brains were gasoline -- there wouldn't be enough to run a piss-ant motorcycle half way 'round a fucking dime. Don't call me, sir. I work for a living. Did you know you move like old people fuck? Did'ga know that? Do you like me Tinset? You do?! Well, liken leads to lovin' and lovin' leads to fuckin' and you ain't fuckin' me, Tinset. I will guarantee you this... any trouble your sorry ass ever had sleeping will dis-A-fucking-ppear here. If I turned your brains into cotton there wouldn't be enough for a piss-ant Kotex...You think you could sound off with your general orders like you got a pair?

11 comments:

Silk Regimental said...

Love the "accent"!

Shrimp/garlic/limoncello eh? I made some limoncello - stashed in the freezer - sounds like a Friday night inspiration.

Sgt. Hunt said...

...and what did you press your suit with today Tinset? A WAFFLE IRON ?!

JPK I I I said...

Ahhh... the memories. Nothing brings a ray of sunshine into your day like your friendly neighborhood DI.

Makaga said...

Do you think you could verbally dress down someone like your drill sergeant did, Tintin? I think would be fun to see happen in the midst of a fashion show this week. :)

tintin said...

Silk Reg- I wish Drill Sgt was Italian.

Sgt Hunt- E-6-2, drill sergeant.

JPK III- It's a shame civilian kids can't get a dose of DI with their 'military inspired' duds.

Makaga- I've been doing that for a couple years. Although, you've given me an idea...

Anonymous said...

Tinset? What is that, Norwegian?

-DB

Alice Olive said...

Goodness, you know how to shock.

Never mind that.... I love that shot of the chardonnay, so moody and suggestive.

2Stoics said...

When my turn came I stared impassively. They had nothing on Dad.

Brummagem Joe said...

The moving finger writes eh Tintin?

tintin said...

Joe- had to look that one up. I agree.

Anonymous said...

The wine looks buttery