30 May 2014

Jan Michael Vincent Returns


When I worked on Ellis Island, I had about 12 guys who were union movers reporting to me. They were making four times what I was making as a GS-4 and there was this one guy who was the laziest motherfucker I had ever seen. I've seen worse since then. Oddly enough, in NYC as well but I don't think PR has unionized yet...

We all ate lunch together, wherever on the island we might be, and I told this guy, while eating my can of tuna fish,  he was what we called in the Army a "Buddy Fucker," since he wasn't carrying his weight… which was significant. I'd have added he could lose some weight by only eating a can of tuna fish at lunch but he was furious and all six foot three and 300 odd pounds of him stood up and said, "No fucking Yuppie (this was 1985) calls me a Buddy Fucker."

I stood up and said, "Yuppie?! I make $12,600 a year." His face went from anger to pity in a half second and he said, "Shit man, I thought you were a big deal around here. Hey, if you want, I can get you in the union." And then he said, "You look just like that mother fucker Hawk on Airwolfe." So, I had that going for me. Although, Jan Michael Vincent's Twitter shows him doing far better than I am...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

JMV is certifiable now.

Red2Alpha73 said...

When given a choice between Airwolf and Blue Thunder the answer is always Blue Thunder.

Jg. for FatScribe said...

T -- I'll eat my size 11 loafers if that's a real account for JMV!

Jg. for Fats

tintin said...

I'd eat your size 11 weejuns if it were a real account.

Ernest Dempsey said...

Oh wow, is that Twitter account really Jan's? He has some really heavy stuff posted up there, no?

Anonymous said...

That is not JMV Twitter Account. He says in an Interview that he don`t have a computer or a phone

Jonita said...

X

Patrick said...

Not his account, I would bet on it. I have read many articles over recent years that say he doesn't remember anything of his Hollywood career. It was said that he used to frequent a bar near Zuma Beach, and he had gotten in some scuffles there. I was behind him once while he was driving and I saw him turn in and park at the bar. I wanted to stop and beg him to control his extreme habits because it was killing him, but I think I had to be somewhere and couldn't stop. :-(

cudemuwa said...

Its So Sad.
Like this Blog
All posts are great.
Here is some Tshirt links for Jan-michael fans.

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

Jan-Michael Vincent RIP Shirt

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

Anonymous said...

Its So Sad.
Like this Blog
All posts are great.
Here is some Tshirt links for Jan-michael fans.

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

Jan-Michael Vincent RIP Shirt

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

R.I.P Jan-Michael Vincent

Anonymous said...

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

(1)Ex back.
(2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)Pregnancy spell.
(5)Win a court case.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What’s app +2347012841542
Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341